What is the best data science course for BPO employees?

I’m looking for a course that can help me learn the basics and build the right skills. Which data science course would be good for someone from a BPO background?

If you’re coming from BPO, I wouldn’t worry too much about finding a course specifically made for BPO employees. I’d choose one that starts from the basics and has plenty of hands-on work.

Some options you could look at are Data Science courses, Data Analytics courses, Business Analytics courses, or Python for Data Science courses. The important part is that you learn Excel, SQL, Python, Power BI, statistics, and practical projects rather than just completing videos.

A Data Science Course can be one option if you want to eventually move beyond basic analytics into Data Science.

For a BPO professional, I’d personally start with Excel → SQL → Power BI → Python, while using your existing experience with KPIs, customer data, and reporting to build relevant projects.

I agree with this. Starting with the basics and getting hands-on experience is much more useful than simply completing a course.

I followed a similar path and switched my career from BPO to Data Science with the help of the HCL GUVI Data Science Course. The structured learning and practical projects helped me build the skills and confidence needed for the transition.

For someone from BPO, I’d definitely recommend focusing on Excel, SQL, Power BI, and Python while building projects around reporting, KPIs, or customer data.